Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Kaiser part 2..update on last post

So, I was scheduled to go to Kaiser SF today. Unfortunately the medical insurance is still a mess and I again had to cancel my appointment. Chris spent hours on the phone today, mostly with the company that handles his employers insurance. I don't think they understand what a huge deal their "clerical error" is. They have sworn that it will all be fixed in 48 hours...retroactive to Feb 1st, but I just have no faith. I have told Kaiser what is happening and they are giving me a chance to reschedule for a 3rd time..for Monday. After this mess is fixed, I can then try to fix the whole Kaiser/Medicare mess. Then I can begin to work on disability insurance vs social security. Who says being disabled isn't a full time job. Trust me, working is a whole lot easier than this!

Catherine

No comments: